13.0.1 Educational Objectives
The central education objective of Concordia University of Edmonton is consistent with its mission: to be recognized nationally and internationally for its graduates’ knowledge, skill, integrity, and wisdom.
This objective is the foundation for the Faculty’s more specific objectives:
- To provide students with advanced instruction in a specialized field of study.
- To require students to become thoroughly conversant with the major scholarly and/or professional contributions to their field.
- To develop in students the ability to conduct advanced research.
- To enable students to work both independently and cooperatively with their peers and with professionals in their field.
- To educate students in the effective oral and written communication of their research results.
- To foster in students the highest ethical and professional standards.